The Elden Ring achievements list is composed of 42 achievements, many of them easily achievable during your exploration of the Lands Between (as well as the rest of the story). But there are achievements that require a bit of seeking and hard work. The game is rich in boss fights and the tools you need to overcome those bosses. But a little strategy goes a long way to ensure your victory.
So, if you want to achieve all the Elden Ring achievements, here’s what you need to know.
A Complete List of The Basic Elden Ring Achievements
As mentioned above, the Elden Ring has a total of 42 achievements, which includes the following:
- Roundtable Hold. Achieved once you arrive at the Roundtable Hold.
- Great Rune. Awarded once you restore the Great Rune’s power.
- Erdtree Aflame. Set the Erdtree alight with the kindling.
- Shardbearer Mohg. Defeat the Elden Ring boss Mohg.
- Shardbearer Malenia. Defeat the Elden Ring boss Malenia.
- Shardbearer Rykard. Defeat the Elden Ring boss Rykard.
- Shardbearer Morgott. Defeat the Elden Ring boss Morgott.
- Shardbearer Radahn. Defeat the Elden Ring boss Radahn.
- Shardbearer Godrick. Defeat the Elden Ring boss Godrick.
- Hoarah Loux the Warrior. Defeat Hoarah Loux.
- Maliketh the Black Blade. Beat Malekith.
- Dragonlord Placidusax. Beat the Dragonlord Placidusax.
- Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon. Beat Rennala.
- Godskin Duo. Beat the Godskin Duo.
- Lichdragon Fortissax. Defeat Lichfraggon Fortissax.
- Valiant Gargoyle. Defeat the bosses of Valiant Gargoyle.
- Regal Ancestor Spirit. Defeat the Regal Ancestor Spirit.
- Dragonkin Solider of Nokstella. Beat the boss of Dragonkin Soldier of Noksktella.
- Fire Giant. Defeat the Fire Giant boss.
- Legendary Sorceries and Incantations. Collect all seven Legendary Incantations and Sorceries.
- Legendary Talismans. Collect all eight talismans.
- Legendary Ashen Remains. Collect all six Legendary Ashen Remains.
- Legendary Armaments. Collect all nine armaments.
- God-slaying Armaments. Upgrade your equipment to the highest level.
- Commander Niall. Defeat the Niall boss.
- Ancestor Spirit. Beat the Ancestor Spirit boss.
- Elemer of the Briar. Defeat the Elemer of the Briar boss.
- Leonine Misbegotten. Beat the boss Leonine Misbegotten.
- Loretta, Knight of the Haligtree. Defeat Loretta.
- Astel, the Naturalborn of the Void. Defeat the Astel boss.
- Mimic Tear. Defeat the Mimic Tear boss.
- Mohg, the Omen. Defeat the Omen boss.
- Godfrey the First Lord. Defeat Godfrey.
- Magma Wyrm Makar. Defeat the Magma Wyrm Makar boss.
- Godskin Noble. Beat the Godskin Noble boss.
- Red Wolf of Radagon. Defeat the Red Wolf.
- Margit, the Fell Omen. Beat the Margit boss.
What are the Hardest Achievements in Elden Ring?
Elden Ring boasts of the highest completion percentage on PlayStation. This means players have an easier time completing the game compared to games like Skyrim Legendary Edition, Dark Souls 3 or Bloodbourne. Despite being a straightforward game, Elden Ring can still be tricky to complete. As mentioned above, to complete the game, you have to overcome many tough bosses and obstacles.
Here are some of the most difficult achievements in Elden Ring:
Age of the Stars
Fan-favorite Ranni the Witch has a long storyline that requires plenty of patience. To uncover betrayals and a hidden boss, you’ll have to work with her constituents. Once you’ve completed all the steps, you’ll end up facing Astel, the boss.
Once you’ve defeated the boss, beat the game by taking down the Elden Beast and Radagon. Beating this level rewards you with the summon sign for Ranni, which presents you with a new ending.
Legendary Armaments Require Tackling Plenty of Bosses and NPCs
Elden Ring encourages its players to experiment with their builds. The starting classes aren’t commitments; they are suggestions. Throughout the game, you might encounter some Legendary Armaments that require high stats to achieve.
To achieve Legendary Armaments, you must find all the armaments in the game. Some of the armaments are attached to disappearing NPCs, so tracking them can be tricky (depending on your progress in the game).
Explore A Lot to Achieve Legendary Ashes
One of the strongest additions to the game is Ashen. All you have to do is press a button to summon the spirit of a mini-boss, an enemy or yourself to assist you in the fight. While you’ll probably spend more effort grabbing the Black Knife Tiche Spirit Ashes or the Mimic Tear, acquiring all these require plenty of exploration.
Dragon Pacidusax is Difficult to Find and Defeat
The boss is so well-hidden in the game, that some players get so frustrated in looking for it. In Crumbling Farum Azula, you have to safely make your way to the floating footholds close to the tornado. One of the divots in the last platform doesn’t have a body in it.
To get over this hurdle, stand over it to trigger a prompt. You’ll eventually end up in an arena with a two-headed dragon. The Dragonlord Placidusax shoots lighting from the sky, teleports, and forces you to look around. Once you’ve navigated all of these, the achievement is yours.
Legendary Sorceries and Incantations Takes Longer than You Think
When it comes to collecting all Elden Ring achievements, acquiring the Legendary Sorceries and Incantations achievement will probably consume much of your time. You’ll need to go out of your way to achieve all of these all-powerful spells.
For instance, to get one of the spells, you’ll need to go through the questline involving Ranni. Another quest involves tackling a sleeping dragon. So, if you want to finish this quest, take heart and persevere.
What are the Secret Achievements in Elden Ring?
Malenia, Blade of Miquella is one of Elden Ring’s toughest boss fights. Making it to her is equally difficult.
She waits in the Haligtree, which you can only reach after defeating Commander Niall. The path to her also includes fighting against the Knight of Haligtree, Loretta.
While Malenia is a shardbearer, you can’t reach her until you’ve made it to Leyndell. This makes her a sort-of optional boss who isn’t part of the mandatory crew. So, technically, this stage requires three secret achievements:
- Commander Niall
- Loretta, Knight of the Haligtree
- Shardbearer Malenia
Elden Ring makes you want to finish the game with these fantastic achievements. It will take time, though. What’s the most difficult achievement for you.